In this Fly & Drive you will discover Andalusia while being immersed by its culture during 1 week.
Day 1: Arrival Day – MÁLAGA
You will be staying in an elegant, rural hotel set on a hilltop. With mountain views.
Visit Málaga. It is the birthplace of the international acclaimed painter Pablo Picasso. You can visit his native home and museum with a private collection of Picasso.
Málaga has a rich and varied culture.
Visit the old historic centre and discover the ruins of a roman Amphitheatre, the castle of Gibralfaro which is connected to the fortress called Alcazaba.
- Caminito del Rey (on request). Follow the King´s footsteps and walk along the pathway that used to be the most dangerous in the world! Discover the trail, a marvel 105m above the ground that was opened by King Alfonso XIII in 1921 and has been recently refurbished to guarantee safety of all visitors. Our guide can pick you up at your accommodation and take you there.
- Visit to an ecological Orange Grove. Here Juanito, or a member of his family will give you an amazing tour and you will learn and discover many incredible “miracles” he is able to make by “playing” with nature. Our guide will pick you up at your accommodation for this unique experience.
- Relax in the beautiful Hamman Al-Andalus. A spacious place where you can relive the splendour of that era. Located in the centre, in the old Medina, very close to the ruins of the city’s old Arab wall, these Arabic baths are infused with the warm and luminous atmosphere that is so characteristic of the area, and recreate the social ritual of Andalusia that is currently attracting the most interest.
Day 2: GRANADA
Trip to Granada (2h)
The hotel you will be staying in is an elegant, 16th century restored building. In walking distance of the Granada cathedral and the Alhambra.
Granada is the city of 1001 nights where fairy tales seem to come to life. Visit the Alhambra and the gardens of the Generalife. (entrance ticket on request) Visit the cathedral with the tombs of the royal kings. Discover and relax in a Hamman (steam bath). (entrance ticket on request) Visit the Albayzin (Arab quarter) with a beautiful panoramic view over the Alhambra and the Sierra Nevada mountain and Have a refreshing beer or a glass of wine while enjoying the free tapas.
Day 3: CORDOBA
Trip to Cordoba (1h30)
You will be staying in a cosy, Andalusian-style hotel. In walking distance of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba.
Cordoba is a captivating city full of history. Visit the amazing Mosque and its red and white arches.
Visit also the Synagogue, situated in the heart of the Jewish quarter, one of the three best-preserved Medieval synagogues in the whole of Spain. Discover the 13 patios of the Viana Palace. Enjoy the Mantilla wines and taste the delicious Salmorejo (tomato cream).
Day 4 + 5 SEVILLA
Trip to Seville (2h)
You will be staying in an elegant, upscale hotel with bright rooms.
Seville is the capital of Andalusia: here there is a lot to see and to discover. An absolute must is, the cathedral with the tomb of Cristobal Colón and Giralda Tower and the Real Alcazar (royal palace) with the magnificent gardens.
Enjoy a carriage ride through the Maria Luisa Park with the pavilions of expo 1929, Plaza de España and Plaza de Americas. A good flamenco show is an absolute must.
- Authentic Flamenco Show
- Guided Bike Tour through Cultural Seville
Day 6: ARCOS DE LA FRONTERA/JEREZ
Trip to Arcos de la Frontera (1h)
You will be staying in a rural hotel with elegant rooms.
This village is a combination of white houses with beautiful monuments. Located on the mountain side overlooking the river Guadalete. Jerez is the capital of wine and horses. It is the home of many flamenco singers. The Spanish Riding School and the sherry bodegas are famous all over the world.
- Visit to an authentic sherry bodega with sherry tasting in de beautiful city Jerez de la Frontera
Day 7: RONDA
Trip to Ronda (1h30)
You will be staying in a country style hotel that creates an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity. Surrounded by the beautiful nature of Ronda.
Ronda is set in and around a deep gorge spanned by an impressive bridge. You can visit this bridge called “El Tajo”. A visit to the oldest bullring of Spain and the bullfighting museum is a must. Have a walk through the narrow streets, until the cathedral. Enjoy the views from the gardens of Don Bosco´s house, also go below the cliff and enjoy the beautiful natural environment between olive trees and vineyards.
- Visit of an ecological vineyard below Ronda from where we will have spectacular views on the village and its old bridge. In this beautiful natural area, we will have a wine tasting with selection of regional products, such as fresh baked bread from the village, tomatoes from the fields, regional ham and cheese, etc.
Double room as from:
€420 per person
Price per person includes:
- 7 nights lodging with breakfast
- Information package (city plans, tourist info & interesting tips, good restaurants, how to find the hotels etc.). This package will be delivered at the 1st hotel.
NOT included, with supplement:
- Excursion to the Caminito del Rey on day 1 (on request)
- Excursion to the ecological Orange Grove of Juanito on day 1 (€50 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket to the Hamman Al-Andalus in Malaga on day 1 (as from €30 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket to the Alhambra on day 3 – on request (as from €45 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket to the Hamman in Granada on day 3 (as from €30 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket for an authentic Flamenco show on day 4 or 5 (€25 p/p)
- 1 guided bike tour through cultural Seville on day 4 or 5 (€25 p/p)
- 1 visit to a sherry bodega specialized in old sherry’s + sherry tasting on day 6
- (€15)Excursion to an ecological vineyard and wine tasting with spectacular views of Ronda and its old bridge on day 7 (€45 p/p)
* Some hotels might change according to availability
** Some hotels could charge a supplement during Christmas and New Year for special dinners.
*** The F&D can change due to availability problems on difficult dates.
**** Easter Week: Arrival dates (04/04-16/04) => reservations on request.
Fair of Seville: Arrival dates (25/04-06/05). On request. We will change the nights in Seville into 1 extra night in Cordoba (so 2 nights in Cordoba) and 1 extra night in Arcos de la Frontera (so 2 nights in Arcos). Or we could find alternative hotels nearby Seville.
Moto grand prix in Jerez & Feria: On request. The night in Jerez can be changed into another night in Seville or Fuente del Sol. The Fly&Drive can also completely change order.