In this fly & drive you will get the opportunity to discover the charm of Andalusia, during 10 nights.
Day 1 & 2: Arrival day – GRANADA
You arrive in Granada.
Your hotel is in central of Granada. It is in walking distance of the best points of interest in Granada. Comfort and coziness combined.
Granada is the city of 1001 nights where fairy tales seem to come to life. Visit the Alhambra and the gardens of the Generalife. (entrance ticket on request) Visit the cathedral with the tombs of the royal kings. Discover and relax in a Hamman (steam bath). (entrance ticket on request) Visit the Albayzin (Arab quarter) with a beautiful panoramic view over the Alhambra and the Sierra Nevada mountains. Have a refreshing beer or a glass of wine while enjoying the free tapas.
Day 3 & 4: CORDOBA
Trip to Cordoba (2h30)
Your hotel is in a quiet, residential neighborhood. It is surrounded by beautiful gardens and provides all the luxury and comfort you need.
Cordoba is a captivating city full of history. Visit the amazing Mosque and its red and white arches. Also visit the Synagogue, situated in the heart of the Jewish quarter, one of the three best preserved Medieval synagogues in the whole of Spain. Discover the 13 patios of the Viana Palace. Enjoy the Mantilla wines and taste the delicious Salmorejo (tomato cream).
Day 5 & 6: SEVILLA
Trip to Seville (2h)
Your hotel is a modest, cozy place full of Andalusian character.
The capital of Andalucía: a lot to see and to discover. An absolute must: the cathedral with the tomb of Cristobal Colón and Giralda Tower and the Real Alcazar (royal palace) with the magnificent gardens.
Enjoy a carriage ride through the Maria Luisa Park with the pavilions of expo 1929, Plaza de España and Plaza de Americas. A good flamenco show is an absolute must.
- Authentic Flamenco Show
- Guided Bike Tour through Cultural Seville
Day 7 & 8: PUERTO SANTA MARÍA
Trip to Puerto Santa María (1h)
You will be staying in a cozy hotel in the city center. All rooms have a balcony.
El Puerto de Santa Maria is a leisure area par excellence, located just 10 minutes from the beach in the famous region Andalusia. A fishing port, which is part of the wine route. Good beaches, famous sherry bodegas and delicious seafood make this place worth a visit. Restaurant El Romerijo is one of the most famous restaurants and a must go.
- Visit to an authentic sherry bodega with sherry tasting in the beautiful city Jerez de la Frontera
Day 9 & 10: PIZARRA, MALAGA
You will be staying in a rural hotel with rooms set around a central patio. Relax at the swimming pool and organize your trip with our local staff. A visit to the Chorro near Alora is a must. Enjoy a carriage ride through the nature, visit a bull farm or make a nice hiking trip along the river.
- Caminito del Rey (on request). Follow the King´s footsteps and walk along the pathway that used to be the most dangerous in the world! Discover the trail, a marvel 105m above the ground that was opened by King Alfonso XIII in 1921 and has been recently refurbished to guarantee safety of all visitors. Our guide can pick you up at your accommodation and take you there.
- Visit to an ecological Orange Grove. Here Juanito, or a member of his family will give you an amazing tour and you will learn and discover many incredible “miracles” he is able to make by “playing” with nature. Our guide will pick you up at your accommodation for this unique experience.
- Relax in the beautiful Hamman Al-Andalus. A spacious place where you can relive the splendor of that era. Located in the center, in the old Medina, very close to the ruins of the city’s old Arab wall, these Arabic baths are infused with the warm and luminous atmosphere that is so characteristic of the area, and recreate the social ritual of Andalusia that is currently attracting most interest.
Double room as from:
€456 per person
Price per person includes:
- 10 night lodgings with breakfast
- Information package (city plans, tourist info & interesting tips, good restaurants, how to find the hotels etc.) This package will be delivered at the 1st hotel.
NOT included, with supplement:
- Excursion to the Caminito del Rey on day 9 or 10 (on request)
- Excursion to the ecological Orange Grove of Juanito on day 9 or 10 (€50 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket to the Hamman Al-Andalus in Malaga on day 9 or 10 (as from €30 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket to the Alhambra on day 1 or 2 – on request (as from €45 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket to the Hamman in Granada on day 1 or 2 (as from €30 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket for an authentic Flamenco show on day 5 or 6 (€25 p/p)
- 1 guided bike tour through cultural Seville on day 5 or 6 (€25 p/p)
- 1 visit to a sherry bodega specialized in old sherry’s + sherry tasting on day 7 or 8 (€15)
* Some hotels might change according to availability
** Some hotels could charge a supplement during Christmas and New Year for special dinners.
*** The F&D can change due to availability problems on difficult dates.
**** Fair of Jerez and motos of Jerez: The night in Jerez can be changed into another night in Seville or in Pizarra (Malaga).