In this fly & drive you will get the opportunity to discover the luxurious side of Andalusia while staying in the best design hotels.
Day 1: Arrival Day – LA VIÑUELA (MÁLAGA)
Trip to La Viñuela (1h)
You will be staying in a rural hotel with modern facilities and an exquisite decoration.
Visit Málaga. It is the birthplace of the international acclaimed painter Pablo Picasso. You can visit his native home and museum with a private collection of Picasso. Málaga has a rich and varied culture. Visit the old historic centre and discover the ruins of a roman amphitheatre, the castle of Gibralfaro which is connected to the fortress called Alcazaba.
- Caminito del Rey (on request). Follow the King´s footsteps and walk along the pathway that used to be the most dangerous in the world! Discover the trail, a marvel 105m above the ground that was opened by King Alfonso XIII in 1921 and has been recently refurbished to guarantee safety of all visitors. Our guide can pick you up at your accommodation and take you there.
- Visit to an ecological Orange Grove. Here Juanito, or a member of his family will give you an amazing tour and you will learn and discover many incredible “miracles” he is able to make by “playing” with nature. Our guide will pick you up at your accommodation for this unique experience.
- Relax in the beautiful Hammam Al-Andalus. A spacious place where you can relive the splendour of that era. Located in the centre, in the old Medina, very close to the ruins of the city’s old Arab wall, these Arabic baths are infused with the warm and luminous atmosphere that is so characteristic of the area, and recreate the social ritual of Andalusia that is currently attracting most interest.
Day 2: GRANADA
Trip to Granada (1,5h)
You will be staying in an Andalusian chic hotel. The place has a relaxing atmosphere and provides all the luxury you need.
Granada is the city of 1001 nights where fairy tales seem to come to life. Visit the Alhambra and the gardens of the Generalife. (entrance ticket on request) Visit the cathedral with the tombs of the royal kings. Discover and relax in a Hammam (steam bath). (entrance ticket on request) Visit the Albayzin (Arab quarter) with a beautiful panoramic view over the Alhambra and the Sierra Nevada mountains. Your accommodation is located in the city center, so have a refreshing beer or a glass of wine while enjoying free tapas.
Day 3: CORDOBA
Trip to Cordoba (2,5h)
You will be staying in a 5-star hotel in the heart of Córdoba. The elegant rooms fuse elements from the past and present. It is a perfect place to relax in the midst of the city center.
Cordoba is a captivating city full of history. Visit the amazing Mosque and its red and white arches. Also visit the Synagogue, situated in the heart of the Jewish quarter, one of the three best preserved Medieval synagogues in whole Spain. Discover the 13 patios of the Viana Palace.
Enjoy the Mantilla wines and taste the delicious Salmorejo (tomato cream).
Day 4 & 5: SEVILLE
Trip to Seville (2h)
You will be staying in a traditional Andalusian style hotel located in the city centre. You will have a spacious deluxe room with flat screen television.
Seville is the capital of Andalusia: there is a lot to see and to discover. An absolute must-see: the cathedral with the tomb of Cristobal Colón and the Real Alcazar (royal palace) with the magnificent gardens. Enjoy a carriage ride through the Maria Luisa Park with the pavilions of expo 1929, Plaza de España and Plaza de Americas. Make a bike trip along the Guadalquivir where you can see the expo-92. A good flamenco show is also an absolute must.
- Authentic Flamenco Show
- Guided Bike Tour through Cultural Seville
Day 6: JEREZ DE LA FRONTERA (CADÍZ)
Trip to Jerez de la Frontera (1,5h)
Your luxurious hotel is located in the historic quarter of Jerez de la Frontera.
This village is a combination of white houses with beautiful monuments. It is located on the mountain side overlooking the river Guadalete. Jerez is the capital of wine and horses. It is the home of many flamenco singers. Their Spanish Riding School and the sherry bodegas are famous all over the world.
- Visit to an authentic sherry bodega with sherry tasting in the beautiful city Jerez de la Frontera
Day 7: RONDA
Trip to Ronda (2h)
This hotel overlooks Ronda’s famous bridge Tajo Gorge. It has modern decorated rooms. Your room also features a terrace with views of Tajo Gorge.
Ronda is set in and around a deep gorge spanned by an impressive bridge.
You can visit this bridge called “El Tajo”. A visit to the oldest bullring of Spain and the bullfighting museum is a must. Have a walk through the narrow streets until you reach the cathedral. You can enjoy the views from the gardens of Don Bosco’s house.
- Visit to an ecological vineyard below Ronda from where we will have spectacular views on the village and its old bridge. In this beautiful natural area, we will have a wine tasting with selection of regional products, such as fresh baked bread from the village, tomatoes from the fields, regional ham and cheese, etc.
Double room as from:
€630 per person
Price per person includes:
- 7 night lodgings with breakfast
- Information package (city plans, tourist info & interesting tips, good restaurants, how to find the hotels etc.). This package will be delivered at the 1st hotel.
NOT included, with supplement:
- Excursion to the Caminito del Rey on day 1 (on request)
- Excursion to the ecological Orange Grove of Juanito on day 1 (€50 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket to the Hamman Al-Andalus in Malaga on day 1 (as from €30 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket to the Alhambra on day 2 – on request (as from €45 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket to the Hamman in Granada on day 2 (as from €30 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket for an authentic Flamenco show on day 4 or 5 (€25 p/p)
- 1 guided bike tour through cultural Seville on day 4 or 5 (€25 p/p)
- 1 visit to a sherry bodega specialized in old sherry’s + sherry tasting on day 6 (€15)
- Excursion to an ecological vineyard and wine tasting with spectacular views of Ronda and it´s old bridge on day 7 (€45 p/p)
* Some hotels might change according to availability.
** Some hotels might charge a supplement for Christmas or New Years Eve dinner.
*** The F&D can change due to availability problems on difficult dates.
***** For arrivals from the 06/05 – 07/5 (101 km) and from the 26/8 – 27/8 (fair) the night in Ronda is not possible because of a big event in the town. You can lodge either 2 nights in Jerez de la Frontera (Palacio de Garvey) or 2 nights in Málaga (or near Málaga).
****** For the Fair of Jerez and Moto Grand prix in Jerez (26.04.2017-01.05.2017 and 08.05.2017-15.05.2017) the hotel in Jerez will be changed into an extra night in Seville or the order of the Fly&Drive will be completely changed.
For availability and reservations, please contact us.