In this fly & drive you will get the opportunity to discover the authentic Andalusia during 1 week.
Day 1: Arrival Day – MALAGA
You will be staying in a rural hotel with charming rooms set around a central patio. Relax at the swimming pool and organize your trip with our local staff. Enjoy a carriage ride through the nature, visiting a bull farm or making a nice hiking trip along the river.
Wine and dine in our excellent restaurant and tapas bar.
A visit to the natural area El Chorro near Álora is a must.
- Caminito del Rey (on request). Follow the King´s footsteps and walk along the pathway that used to be the most dangerous in the world! Discover the trail, a marvel 105m above the ground, that was opened by King Alfonso XIII in 1921 and has been recently refurbished to guarantee safety of all visitors. Our guide can pick you up at your accommodation and take you there.
- Visit to an ecological Orange Grove. Here Juanito, or a member of his family will give you an amazing tour and you will learn and discover many incredible “miracles” he is able to make by “playing” with nature. Our guide will pick you up at your accommodation for this unique experience.
Day 2: GRANADA
Trip to Granada (1h30)
Your hotel is in central Granada. It is in walking distance of the best points of interest in Granada. Comfort and cosiness combined.
You arrive in Granada.
Granada is the city of 1001 nights where fairy tales seem to come to life.
Visit the Alhambra and the gardens of the Generalife. (entrance ticket on request)
Visit the cathedral with the tombs of the royal kings.
Discover and relax in a Hamman (steam bath). (entrance ticket on request)
Visit the Albayzin (Arab quarter) with a beautiful panoramic view over the Alhambra and the Sierra Nevada mountains.
Take a refreshing beer or a glass of wine and enjoy the free tapas. Your accommodation is on a perfect central location in the historic centre of Granada
Day 3: ZUHEROS (CORDOBA)
Trip to Zuheros (1h30)
You will be staying in a rural, Andalusian style hotel surrounded by olive groves.
Zuheros is a beautiful village located in a natural and rural environment in the province of Córdoba on only 75km from Cordoba City. You will stay at Hacienda Minerva. This typical Andalusian farm house has been converted into a beautiful rural hotel, surrounded by olive groves. The Hacienda Minerva is a restored 19th-century property with white walls and attractive arches and even has a spa. It´s strategically located between the cities of Granada, Jaen and Cordoba.
Cordoba is a captivating city full of history. Visit the amazing Mosque and its red and white arches. Visit also the Synagogue, situated in the heart of the Jewish quarter, one of the three best preserved Medieval synagogues in the whole of Spain. Discover the 13 patios of the Viana Palace.
Enjoy the Mantilla wines and taste the delicious Salmorejo (tomato cream).
It´s also close to the beautiful villages of Baeza and Úbeda, which are very much worth a visit too.
You have a guided visit to an olive oil mill in Montilla (Cordoba) included to do on day 3 or day 4.
Day 4 & 5: SEVILLA
Trip to Seville (2h)
Your hotel is in a historic building and still has its original features. It is in walking distance of the Seville Cathedral.
Seville is the capital of Andalusia: there is a lot to see and discover. An absolute must: the cathedral with the tomb of Cristobal Colón and Giralda Tower and the Real Alcazar (royal palace) with the magnificent gardens.
Enjoy a carriage ride through the Maria Luisa Park with the pavilions of expo 1929, Plaza de España and Plaza de Americas.
Today you will do a guided bike trip through Seville.
A good flamenco show is an absolute must.
Your charming authentic Andalusian hotel is in the vivid historical centre of Seville.
- Authentic Flamenco Show
Day 6: JEREZ DE LA FRONTERA
Trip to Jerez de la Frontera (1h15)
You will be staying in an Andalusian style hotel with elegant rooms.
Jerez is the capital of wine and horses. It is the home of many flamenco singers. The Spanish Riding School and the sherry bodegas are famous over the world.
Today you will visit a sherry bodega specialized in old sherries.
Day 7 RONDA
Trip to Ronda (1h30)
You will be staying in a country style hotel that creates an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity. It is surrounded by the beautiful nature of Ronda.
Ronda is set in and around a deep gorge spanned by an impressive bridge.
You can visit this bridge called “El Tajo”.
Visit the oldest bullring of Spain and the bullfighting museum is a must.
Have a walk through the narrow streets, until the cathedral.
Enjoy the views from the gardens of Don Bosco´s house.
You will stay in a typical Andalusian Cortijo totally renovated and turned into a hotel located in a beautiful natural environment between olive trees and vineyards.
- Visit of an ecological vineyard below Ronda from where we will have spectacular views on the village and its old bridge. In this beautiful natural area, we will have a wine tasting with selection of regional products, such as fresh baked bread from the village, tomatoes from the fields, regional ham and cheese, etc.
Double room as from:
€435 per person
Price per person includes:
- 7 night lodgings with breakfast
- 1 guided visit to an olive oil mill in Montilla (Cordoba) on the 3th or 4th day in German or English
- 1 guided visit to Seville on a bicycle (in a group/German, Dutch or English) on the 5th day
- 1 visit to a sherry bodega specialized in old sherries on the 6th day in German or English
NOT included, with supplement:
- Excursion to the Caminito del Rey on day 1 or 2
- Excursion to the ecological Orange Grove of Juanito on day 1 or 2
- 1 entrance ticket to the Alhambra on the day 3 – on request
- 1 entrance ticket for an authentic Flamenco show on day 4 or 5
- Excursion to an ecological vineyard and wine tasting with spectacular views of Ronda and it´s old bridge
* for the optional excursions, a minimum of 2 pax is required
** Some hotels might change according to availability