In this fly & drive you will get the opportunity to discover the romantic Andalusia, during 1 week.
Day 1: Arrival Day – VIÑUELA, MALAGA
You will be staying in an elegant, rural hotel set on a hilltop. With mountain views.
Visit Málaga. It is the birthplace of the international acclaimed painter Pablo Picasso. You can visit his native home and museum with a private collection of Picasso. Málaga has a rich and varied culture. Visit the old historic centre and discover the ruins of a roman amphitheatre, the castle of Gibralfaro which is connected to the fortress called Alcazaba.
GASTRONOMY PACKAGE: Dinner at the hotel
- Caminito del Rey (on request). Follow the King´s footsteps and walk along the pathway that used to be the most dangerous in the world! Discover the trail, a marvel 105m above the ground that was opened by King Alfonso XIII in 1921 and has been recently refurbished to guarantee safety of all visitors. Our guide can pick you up at your accommodation and take you there.
- Visit to an ecological Orange Grove. Here Juanito, or a member of his family will give you an amazing tour and you will learn and discover many incredible “miracles” he is able to make by “playing” with nature. Our guide will pick you up at your accommodation for this unique experience.
Day 2: GRANADA
Trip to Granada (1h30)
You arrive in Granada.
The hotel you will be staying in is an elegant, 19th century building. It is in the city centre of Granada.
Granada is the city of 1001 nights where fairy tales seem to come to life. Visit the Alhambra and the gardens of the Generalife. (entrance ticket on request). Visit the cathedral with the tombs of the royal kings.
Discover and relax in a Hamman (steam bath). (entrance ticket on request). Visit the Albayzin (Arab quarter) with a beautiful panoramic view over the Alhambra and the Sierra Nevada mountains. Your accommodation is in the city centre, so have a refreshing beer or a glass of wine while enjoying free tapas.
GASTRONOMY PACKAGE: Dinner at the hotel
Day 3: BAEZA – JAÉN
Trip to Baeza (1h30)
The hotel you will be staying in is a restored mansion. Situated around a beautiful traditional Andalusian garden this hotel offers luxury in a beautiful, green location.
Baeza is perched on a cliff in the Loma de Baeza, a mountain range between the river Guadalquivir on the south and Guadalimar on the north. Ubeda and Baeza are two cities chiefly known today as having many preserved examples of Renaissance architecture. Visit the few palaces is a must. Visit the oil museum “Hacienda la Laguna” in Baeza. Discover the beauty and biodiversity of the Natural Park of Sierra de Andujar on a jeep 4×4.
Day 4: CORDOBA
Trip to Cordoba (1h30)
Your hotel is situated in a quiet, residential neighbourhood. It is surrounded by beautiful gardens and provides all the luxury and comfort you need.
Cordoba is a captivating city full of history. Visit the amazing Mosque and its red and white arches.
Visit also the Synagogue, situated in the heart of the Jewish quarter, one of the three best-preserved Medieval synagogues in the whole of Spain. Discover the 13 patios of the Viana Palace. Enjoy the Mantilla wines and taste the delicious Salmorejo (tomato cream).
Day 5 & 6: SEVILLA
Trip to Seville (2h)
You will be staying in a traditional Andalusian style hotel located in the city centre.
The capital of Andalusia: there is a lot to see and discover. An absolute must-see: the cathedral with the tomb of Cristobal Colón and Giralda Tower and the Real Alcazar (royal palace) with the magnificent gardens.
Enjoy a carriage ride through the Maria Luisa Park with the pavilions of expo 1929, Plaza de España and Plaza de Americas. Today you will do a guided bike trip through Seville.
A good flamenco show is an absolute must.
GASTRONOMY PACKAGE: Gourmet tapas dinner at La Azotea Restaurant
- Authentic Flamenco Show
Day 7: RONDA
Trip to Ronda 1h30
You will be staying in a country style hotel that creates an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity. It is Surrounded by the beautiful nature of Ronda.
Ronda set in and around a deep gorge spanned by an impressive bridge. You can visit this bridge called “El Tajo”. Visit the oldest bullring of Spain and the bullfighting museum is a must. Have a walk through the narrow streets, until the cathedral. Enjoy the views from the gardens of Don Bosco´s house.
You will stay in a typical Andalusian Cortijo totally renovated and turned into a hotel located in a beautiful natural environment between olive trees and vineyards.
GASTRONOMY PACKAGE: Dinner at the restaurant Pedro Romero
- Visit of an ecological vineyard below Ronda from where we will have spectacular views on the village and its old bridge. In this beautiful natural area, we will have a wine tasting with selection of regional products, such as fresh baked bread from the village, tomatoes from the fields, regional ham and cheese, etc.
Double room as from:
€480 per person
Price per person includes:
- 7 night lodgings with breakfast
- Information package with city plans, tourist info, good restaurants, how to find the hotels, etc. This package will be delivered at the 1st
NOT included, with supplement:
- Gastronomy package if chosen against supplement (€180):
- Dinner at La Viñuela on the 1st day
- Dinner at Villa Oniria on the 2nd day (restaurant not open on Sundays and Mondays (so we will change it with dinner in Puerta de la Luna)).
- Gourmet tapas dinner at La Azotea Restaurant in Seville on the 6th day.
- Dinner at the restaurant Pedro Romero in Ronda on the 7th day.
- Excursion to the Caminito del Rey on day 1 or 2 – on request
- Excursion to the ecological Orange Grove of Juanito on day 1 or 2 (€55 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket to the Alhambra on the day 2 – on request
- 1 entrance ticket to the Hamman in Granada (from €30 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket for an authentic Flamenco show on Day 5 or 6 (€25 p/p)
- Excursion to an ecological vineyard and wine tasting with spectacular views of Ronda and it´s old bridge (€50 p/p)
* for the optional excursions, a minimum of 2 pax is required
** Some hotels might change according to availability