In this fly & drive you will get the opportunity to discover the best food and restaurants from the regions. during 1 week
Day 1: Arrival day – PIZARRA, MALAGA
You will be staying in a rural hotel with rooms set around a central patio. Relax by the pool and organize your trip with our local staff. Wine and dine in the excellent restaurant and tapas bar.
Enjoy a carriage ride through the nature, visit a bull farm or make a nice hiking trip along the river. You can also enjoy the hotel’s cooking class. Besides that, if you prefer, you can visit Malaga city by train and discover the Picasso Museum or the new “Muelle Uno” which is full of shops and services.
- Caminito del Rey (on request). Follow the King´s footsteps and walk along the pathway that used to be the most dangerous in the world! Discover the trail, a marvel 105m above the ground that was opened by King Alfonso XIII in 1921 and has been recently refurbished to guarantee safety of all visitors. Our guide can pick you up at your accommodation and take you there.
- Visit to an ecological Orange Grove. Here Juanito, or a member of his family will give you an amazing tour and you will learn and discover many incredible “miracles” he is able to make by “playing” with nature. Our guide will pick you up at your accommodation for this unique experience.
- Relax in the beautiful Hamman Al-Andalus. A spacious place where you can relive the splendour of that era. Located in the centre, in the old Medina, very close to the ruins of the city’s old Arab wall, these Arabic baths are infused with the warm and luminous atmosphere that is so characteristic of the area, and recreate the social ritual of Andalusia that is currently attracting most interest.
Day 2: GRANADA
Trip to Granada (2h)
Your hotel is in central Granada. It is in walking distance of the best points of interest in Granada. Comfort and cosiness combined.
Granada is the city of 1001 nights where fairy tales seem to come to life. Visit the Alhambra and the gardens of the Generalife. (entrance ticket on request) Visit the cathedral with the tombs of the royal kings. Discover and relax in a Hamman (steam bath). (entrance ticket on request) Visit the Albayzin (Arab quarter) with a beautiful panoramic view over the Alhambra and the Sierra Nevada mountains. Have a fresh beer or a glass of wine while enjoying free tapas. You can enjoy dinner in the hotel.
Day 3: PALMA DEL RIO, CORDOBA
Trip to Cordoba (2h30)
You will be staying in a romantic hotel set in a 15th century property. It maintains its original charm and features.
Cordoba is a captivating city full of history. Visit the amazing Mosque and its red and white arches. Also visit the Synagogue, situated in the heart of the Jewish quarter, one of the three best preserved Medieval synagogues in all of Spain. Discover the 13 patios of the Viana Palace. Enjoy the Montilla wines and taste the delicious Salmorejo (tomato cream). You will stay at the hotel in half pension basis.
Day 4 & 5: SEVILLA
Trip to Seville (2h)
Your hotel is in a quiet area in the centre. The hotel is an old manor house and the rooms have a classical chic décor.
Seville is the capital of Andalusia: there is a lot to see and discover. A must-see: the cathedral with the tomb of Cristobal Colón and the Real Alcazar (royal palace) with the magnificent gardens. Enjoy a carriage ride through the Maria Luisa Park with the pavilions of expo 1929, Plaza de España and Plaza de Americas. Make a bike trip along the Guadalquivir where you can see the expo-92. A good flamenco show is also an absolute must.
You’ll get the best out of your dinner in Vereda Real and the tapas of Hostería del Laurel.
- Authentic Flamenco Show
- Guided Bike Tour through Cultural Seville
Day 6: PUERTO SANTA MARÍA
Trip to Puerto Santa María (1h)
You will be staying in a cosy hotel in the city centre. All rooms have a balcony.
El Puerto de Santa Maria is a leisure area par excellence, located just 10 minutes from the beach in the famous region Andalusia. A fishing port is part of the wine route. The beautiful beaches, famous sherry bodegas and delicious seafood make this place worth a visit. Restaurant El Romerijo is one of the most famous restaurants and you will have dinner there. From this town, you can catch a boat to visit Cadiz.
- Visit to an authentic sherry bodega with sherry tasting in the beautiful city Jerez de la Frontera
Day 7: RONDA
Trip to Ronda (2h)
Your hotel is in Ronda’s town centre. It has modern, light rooms.
Ronda is set in and around a deep gorge spanned by an impressive bridge. You can visit this bridge called “El Tajo”. You can also visit the oldest bullring of Spain, and the bullfighting museum is a must. Take a walk through the narrow streets, to the cathedral. Enjoy the views from the gardens of Don Bosco´s house. You will have dinner in the typical Andalusian restaurant Pedro Romero.
- Visit of an ecological vineyard below Ronda from where we will have spectacular views on the village and its old bridge. In this beautiful natural area, we will have a wine tasting with selection of regional products, such as fresh baked bread from the village, tomatoes from the fields, regional ham and cheese, etc.
Double room as from:
€582 per person
Price per person includes:
- 7 nights on half pension basis (dinner in the hotels the days 1, 2, 3. Dinner at restaurant Manolo Leon in Seville on day 4, dinner at Hospederia del Laurel in Seville on day 5, dinner at Restaurant Romerijo in Puerto de Santa Maria on day 6, dinner at Restaurant Pedro Romero in Ronda on day 7.)
- Information package (city plans, tourist info & interesting tips, good restaurants, how to find the hotels etc.). This package will be delivered at the 1st hotel.
NOT included, with supplement:
- Excursion to the Caminito del Rey on day 1 (on request)
- Excursion to the ecological Orange Grove of Juanito on day 1 (€50 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket to the Hamman Al-Andalus in Malaga on day 1 (as from €30 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket to the Alhambra on day 2 – on request (as from €45 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket to the Hamman in Granada on day 2 (as from €30 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket for an authentic Flamenco show on Day 4 or 5 (€25 p/p)
- 1 guided bike tour through cultural Seville on Day 4 or 5 (€25 p/p)
- 1 visit to a sherry bodega specialized in old sherry’s + sherry tasting on day 6 (€15)
- Excursion to an ecological vineyard and wine tasting with spectacular views of Ronda and it´s old bridge on day 7 (€45 p/p)
*Some hotels might change according to availability.
**Some hotels might charge a supplement for Christmas or New Year’s Eve dinner.
***The F&D can turn due to availability problems on difficult dates.
**** Easter Week (08/04/2017-17/04/2017) On request
Fair of Seville (arrival dates 29/04/2017-03/05/2017): On request.
*****Fair of Jerez and Moto Gran Prix: We will change the night in Jerez into 1 extra night in Ronda or Seville
Fair of Ronda and 101 km race: We will change the night in Ronda into 1 extra night in Málaga or Jerez
For availability and reservations, please contact us.