This trip is perfect to discover the Andalusian charm. You will discover Andalusia during 1 week.
Day 1 & 2 & 3: GRANADA
Travel to Granada from the airport in Malaga (2h).
Your hotel is in central Granada. It is in walking distance of the best points of interest in Granada. Comfort and cosiness combined.
Granada is the city of 1001 nights where fairy tales seem to come to life. Visit the Alhambra and the gardens of the Generalife. (entrance ticket on request) Visit the cathedral with the tombs of the royal kings. Discover and relax in a Hamman (steam bath). (entrance ticket on request) Visit the Albayzin (Arab quarter) with a beautiful panoramic view over the Alhambra and the Sierra Nevada mountains. Have a refreshing beer or a glass of wine while enjoying free tapas.
Day 4 & 5 & 6 SEVILLE
Trip to Seville (2h).
You will be staying in a charming hotel in the Santa Cruz quarter. It is a historical building with modern, comfy rooms.
Seville is the capital of Andalusia: there is a lot to see and to discover. An absolute must: the cathedral with the tomb of Cristobal Colón and Giralda Tower and the Real Alcazar (royal palace) with the magnificent gardens.
Enjoy a carriage ride through the Maria Luisa Park with the pavilions of expo 1929, Plaza de España and Plaza de Americas. A good flamenco show is an absolute must.
- Authentic Flamenco Show
- Guided Bike Tour through Cultural Seville
Day 7: MALAGA
You will be staying in a rural hotel with rooms set around a central patio. Relax at the swimming pool and organize your trip with our local staff. A visit to the Chorro near Alora is a must. Enjoy a carriage ride through the nature, visit a bull farm or make a nice hiking trip along the river.
- Caminito del Rey (on request). Follow the King´s footsteps and walk along the pathway that used to be the most dangerous in the world! Discover the trail, a marvel 105m above the ground that was opened by King Alfonso XIII in 1921 and has been recently refurbished to guarantee safety of all visitors. Our guide can pick you up at your accommodation and take you there.
- Visit to an ecological Orange Grove. Here Juanito, or a member of his family will give you an amazing tour and you will learn and discover many incredible “miracles” he is able to make by “playing” with nature. Our guide will pick you up at your accommodation for this unique experience.
- Relax in the beautiful Hamman Al-Andalus. A spacious place where you can relive the splendour of that era. Located in the centre, in the old Medina, very close to the ruins of the city’s old Arab wall, these Arabic baths are infused with the warm and luminous atmosphere that is so characteristic of the area, and recreate the social ritual of Andalusia that is currently attracting most interest.
Double room from:
€240 per person
Price per person includes:
- 7 night lodgings with breakfast
- Information package (city plans, tourist info & interesting tips, good restaurants, how to find the hotels etc.). This package will be delivered at the 1st hotel.
NOT included, with supplement:
- 1 entrance ticket to the Alhambra on day 1, 2 or 3 – on request (as from €45 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket to the Hamman in Granada on day 1, 2 or 3 (as from €30 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket to the Hamman Al-Andalus in Malaga on day 7 (as from €30 p/p)
- 1 entrance ticket for an authentic Flamenco show on day 4, 5 or 6 (€25 p/p)
- 1 guided bike tour through cultural Seville on day 4, 5 or 6 (€25 p/p)
- Excursion to the Caminito del Rey on day 7 (on request)
- Excursion to the ecological Orange Grove of Juanito on day 7 (€50 p/p)
* For the optional excursions, a minimum of 2 pax is required
For availability and reservations, please contact us.